Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Day Has Finally Come......Now What?

Well my friends, it is official! "The Chronicles of Mister Marmee ~ The Case of Jack the Nipper" has finally been published in an eBook format. On June 3, 2012 the manuscript was accepted by Smashwords and on June 5, 2012 the manuscript was accepted by Amazon for Kindle. Now that this day has arrived, I have discovered my list of tasks and responsibilities has only gotten longer. Now I am faced with the daunting task of marketing not only the book but myself as an author. For me, that's the hard part.....selling myself. Mister Marmee and the other characters I can talk about all day. I guess I need to get to know myself a little bit better and fast. I wonder if the speed dating approach will help. I'll let you know. In the meantime, enjoy the fruits of my labors. I toiled long and hard to bring them to harvest.

To purchase your eBook copy of "The Chronicles of Mister Marmee ~ The Case of Jack the Nipper" for Kindle readers and Kindle apps through Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Mister-Marmee-Nipper-ebook/dp/B0088TEIV2/ref=la_B0088YA1KE_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339344550&sr=1-1.

To purchase your eBook copy of "The Chronicles of Mister Marmee ~ The Case of Jack the Nipper" for most other eBook readers (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others) through Smashwords.com, https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/168569.

Samples are downloadable from both locations. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment